Afrihunt Safaris Price List 2015
|Daily Rates Hunters||US$ Price|
|1:1 Single hunter per guide||380|
|2:1 Two hunters per guide||300|
|Observers / non-hunters||123|
|Species||US$ Price||Species||US$ Price|
|Bird Hunting||290||Red Hartebeest||615|
|Black Wildebeest||1300||Red Lechwe||3500|
|Caracal (By opportunity)||300||Steenbok||230|
|Damara Dik-Dik (On request)||1950||Sable||On request|
|Brown Hyena||1250||Zebra (Burchell's)||1150|
|Spotted Hyena||1250||Zebra (Hartmann's)||1450|
14 Day Leopard Hunt (Incl. day fees & trophy) U$ 14500 Only!
Arrival and Departure Days (Hunting concession is 4 hours drive from Windhoek)
- On Arrival and Departure days hunters and observers will be charged U$123 as day fee and an extra transfer fee will be charged as follows; for 1-3 persons U$400 per one-way transfer and for 4-6 persons U$800 per one-way transfer.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- For a confirmed booking we need 50% of days fees paid in to our account Banking details:
- Namiba Lodge CC, First National Bank, Tsumeb Branch: A/C: 62245623302: B/C: 280873, Swift code: FIRNNANX 547, Bank address: 74 A President Ave, Tsumeb.
- Please ensure that with all international bank transfers that all bank charges are for your own account.
- After the hunt payment can be made by credit card - only Master & Visa Cards accepted with an 5% handling fee or cash.
Trophy Handling and Shipment
To date we have not had any problems with our arrangement with Erongo Taxidermy and we can highly recommend them. Once the trophies are delivered to the shipper, the whole process becomes almost automatic.
- Full accommodation and all meals during safari
- Daily laundry service
- Provision of hunting vehicles and staff assistance
- Field preparation and storage of trophies
- Soft drinks and beverages
- Weapon rent and ammunition
- Packing, dipping, clearing and shipping costs of trophies
- Alcoholic beverages
- Transport to other destinations on client's request
- Personal items
- Hotels, airfares and taxes before and after the safari
- Should you cancel the safari 6 months prior to the commencement of the safari, and we are able to book another safari of comparable value to replace the cancelled booking, you will receive a full refund of the required deposit.
- If proper and timely notice of cancellation is not received at least 6 months prior to the commencement of the safari, no portion of the safari shall be refunded.
The safety, satisfaction and well being of our hunters is very important to us, and we have take every possible precaution to ensure such. Namibian Law requires us to maintain insurance policies in this regard.
It is common fact that travel and huting carries some risk and is dangerous to some extend.
We therefor cannot and will not accept any liability for:
- Personal injuries
- Travel delays
- Damages to or any type of loss, including theft of clients' personal property
Our customers are required to arrange for their own travel-, life-, medical- and -cancellation insurance. Please speak to experienced and reputable international travel agents about this.