Afrihunt Safaris Price List 2014
|Daily Rates Hunters||US$ Price|
|1:1 Single hunter per guide||380|
|2:1 Two hunters per guide||300|
|Observers / non-hunters||123|
|Species||US$ Price||Species||US$ Price|
|Bird Hunting||290||Red Hartebeest||615|
|Black Wildebeest||1300||Red Lechwe||2850|
|Caracal (By opportunity)||215||Steenbok||230|
|Damara Dik-Dik (On request)||1800||Sable||On request|
|Brown Hyena||1250||Zebra (Burchell's)||1150|
|Spotted Hyena||1250||Zebra (Hartmann's)||1150|
Arrival and Departure Days options (Hunting concession is 4 hours drive from Windhoek)
- All days hunting days, then no charges for the transfers.
- Hunting will take place on those days, if time allow it.
- On a transfer day hunters will be charged U$223. This includes the hunter’s day fee and transfer. Observers will be charged as normal. No hunting will take place on this day.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- For a confirmed booking we need 50% of days fees paid in to our account Banking details:
- Afrihunt Safaris, Standard Bank, Tsumeb Branch: A/C: 041632567: B/C: 084773 , Swift code: SBNMNANX
- Please ensure that with all international bank transfers that all bank charges are for your own account.
- After the hunt payment can be made by credit card - only Master & Visa Cards accepted with an 5% handling fee or cash.
Trophy Handling and Shipment
To date we have not had any problems with our arrangement with Erongo Taxidermy and we can highly recommend them. Once the trophies are delivered to the shipper, the whole process becomes almost automatic.
- Full accommodation and all meals during safari
- Daily laundry service
- Provision of hunting vehicles and staff assistance
- Field preparation and storage of trophies
- Soft drinks and beverages
- Weapon rent and ammunition
- Packing, dipping, clearing and shipping costs of trophies
- Alcoholic beverages
- Transport to other destinations on client's request
- Personal items
- Hotels, airfares and taxes before and after the safari
- Should you cancel the safari 6 months prior to the commencement of the safari, and we are able to book another safari of comparable value to replace the cancelled booking, you will receive a full refund of the required deposit.
- If proper and timely notice of cancellation is not received at least 6 months prior to the commencement of the safari, no portion of the safari shall be refunded.
The safety, satisfaction and well being of our hunters is very important to us, and we have take every possible precaution to ensure such. Namibian Law requires us to maintain insurance policies in this regard.
It is common fact that travel and huting carries some risk and is dangerous to some extend.
We therefor cannot and will not accept any liability for:
- Personal injuries
- Travel delays
- Damages to or any type of loss, including theft of clients' personal property
Our customers are required to arrange for their own travel-, life-, medical- and -cancellation insurance. Please speak to experienced and reputable international travel agents about this.